Comprehensive Strategic Management Skill-Set
We have accumulated experience through more than 700 projects - each designed to respond effectively to our clients' most significant strategic and operational challenges.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- Corporate Strategy - Shaldor helps clients strengthen and execute effective strategy processes in a corporate environment. Shaldor's expertise in corporate governance, corporate added value and portfolio strategy helps our clients take a comprehensive approach to synergies and resource allocation.
- Business-Competitive Strategy - Shaldor's business strategy expertise helps our clients identify and develop competitive advantage, determine which competitive battles they should engage in and which business models they should implement.
& Globalization - Shaldor growth and globalization experience across industries and markets helps clients to create a competitive edge with respect to global giants while leveraging selected strengths to gain advantage over locals.
- Business Development - We regularly assist our clients in successfully entering an additional area of activity that
will bring significant economic benefit to the organization by choosing quickly
and accurately the optimal path from the variety of options and vehicles
available (M&A's/JV's/organic entry).
- Organization & Culture - Responding to external threats or opportunities often requires fundamental changes. Dealing with change - and often transformation - is a major challenge for companies and organizations. Shaldor has broad experience in providing support for collective adaptive processes.
Broad Cross-Sector Experience with Leading Organizations
We work closely with many of the leading companies in Israel, some of which are global industry leaders, as well as with a wide range of mid-sized firms and public sector entities.
Since the establishment of Shaldor in 1984, our teams have assisted the top management of over 200 organizations in a broad range of industry sectors:
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Financial Services
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Telecom and Media
- Transport and Logistics
- Utilities and Energy
- Natural Resources
- Industrial Goods
- Public Sector
- Social Sector and Philanthropy