Record of Excellence
The main quality we seek is excellence - a record of distinction in your studies, in your professional career, or in your personal background. In short, we look for candidates with special qualities and abilities that set them apart from their peers.
Specifically, we look for the following:
- Outstanding capacity for analytical thinking
- Ability to think in abstract and integrative ways
- Flexible, creative, and original thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong learning skills
- Ability to execute complex tasks under pressure
Diverse Backgrounds, for Three Positions
Shaldor does not seek candidates with any one specific background, in terms of either academic qualifications or work experience. Our consultants come primarily but not solely from business management or science / engineering backgrounds, and we are open to distinctive candidates with legal or humanities backgrounds.
At Shaldor, we have two full-time entry-level roles, depending on your education and experience:
- B.A. graduates (or students nearing completion), primarily in business-related fields: management, economics, etc. but also distinctive legal or humanities majors
- B.Sc. graduates (or students nearing completion) in mathematics, physics, computer science, life sciences or engineering
- M.A. graduates (or students nearing completion), primarily in business-related fields: MBA, economic, etc. but also advanced dergrees in law or the humanities
- M.Sc. graduates (or students nearing completion) in mathematics, physics, computer science, life sciences or engineering
- B.A./B.Sc. graduates with several years of relevant work experience
In addition, we have a unique two-month Summer Intern position for students, prior to the last year of their B.A/B.Sc. studies. Our internship program is a great opportunity to gain broad and deep exposure to the business world as well as experience the work of a strategy consultant at Shaldor. Interns will be mentored by senior Shaldor consultants while working on client projects. The internship also offers the potential to transition into a full-time position.
The internship takes place during the summer vacation and lasts 8 to 10 weeks.
Applications for the 2017 internship program can be submitted until 15.6.17.